Crazy Eye Makeup
Satisfy Your Wild Side with Crazy Eye Makeup
Every day you wake up and apply light makeup for the office, school or work. However, once night falls, it’s high time to unleash your wild side. Conventional makeup will look fine, but if you really want to stand out in the crowd, you need crazy eye makeup!
Crazy eye makeup has started leaving the pages of magazines and the reels of video clips in order to conquer the real world. You must be wondering how and where on earth you’ll be able to display rainbow eye shadow patterns or animal prints, now you have the chance to show off how funky you can become.
Women all over the world are choosing crazy eye makeup to add a wild touch to their eyes. With celebrities like Lady Gaga and Rihanna leading the list of stars sporting crazy eye makeup, it’s no wonder so many teens and women are browsing the Internet in search of tutorials and guides to learn techniques to apply crazy eye makeup.
If you’re one of these vivacious females, then you’ve stumbled on the right place. On the pages of this website, you’ll learn different crazy eye makeup techniques and ideas to make every eye in the room shine with admiration and bewilderment at the same time.
THE TRUTH ABOUT CRAZY EYE MAKEUP
Even if the idea of crazy eye makeup sounds too weird to you, just think of it as a way of expressing your artistic side. There’s one truth about crazy eye makeup: it takes a lot of creativity and a good sense of artistry to change strokes of eye liner, eye shadow and highlighter into a vibrant painting on your lids!
So, to initiate you into the world of crazy eye makeup, here are rules of thumb you should always keep in mind:
• The first thing about crazy eye makeup is to mix a light and deep color to add to the wildness of your eyes.
• Dark green is the “in” color for crazy eye makeup right now, so make sure you use it on a regular basis.
• Eyeliner is your best friend, and you’ll find out how to make the best use of it with the ideas on this site.
• You can use colored contact lenses to boost the effect of your crazy eye makeup. However, make sure to avoid the circle lenses that have become trendy thanks to Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” video. Though they look great, doctors say that wearing them is quite dangerous.
• Simply have fun. Crazy eye makeup is for those who want to enjoy something new and exciting, so take pleasure in what you do and postpone worries till later.
With these rules of thumb, you’re now ready to explore the wonderful world of crazy eye makeup. So, start heading to the other pages to discover how wild and sexy your eyes can become.