The Funky Guide to Crazy Eye Shadow Ideas
Eye shadow is an eye makeup basic. If you plan to follow the trends and paint on crazy eye makeup, the first thing you should attend to is your crazy eye shadow. Although it’s the color that will determine how funky your eyes look, the way you blend in colors and apply crazy eye shadow will help accentuate the effect. So, here are some crazy eye shadow styles you can use the next time you plan to let your wild side out:
The Pink, Fuchsia and Lime Combination
1. Apply deep pink crazy eye shadow all over your eye lid.
2. Paint fuchsia on the crease of your eye and blend it with the pink shade you started with.
3. Dab lime-colored crazy eye shadow beneath your lower lashes.
4. To complement these three shades, use a shimmery white shadow to highlight the area below your eyebrow, and use a white eye pencil at the inner rim of your eye.
The Tropical Eye Shadow Look
If you’re into warm colors, you can use orange and teal eye shades to create a beautifully combined crazy eye shadow effect.
1. Apply the orange crazy eye shadow from the corner of your eyelid all the way to its middle.
2. Do the same along your bottom lash line.
3. Brush the teal shade on the outside corner crease, blending it with the orange eye shadow you just applied.
4. Do the same to your lower lid.
5. For best results, highlight your eyebrows with white shadow and use dark blue eyeliner to outline your eyes.
Despite the different crazy eye shadow colors out there, you can choose colors from your basic kit to create your funky look. All you need is a light shade and a dark one (tip: best to use black, gray or navy blue).
1. Paint your whole upper lid with the light color by brushing your eye shadow in strokes towards your eyebrows. However, leave a small space between your eye shade and eyebrows.
2. Use the darker eye shade to fill in the space between your eyebrow and light eye shadow.
3. Blend both shades together and you will have eyes on your eyes!
The Devious Eye Shadow Look
If you’re in a naughty and flirtatious mood, then this crazy eye shadow idea is for you.
1. Brush bright red eye shadow over your entire eye lids.
2. Just above your lids, use deep purple eye shade to bring out the red shade on your lids.
3. Finally, enhance your eyes using mascara and thin eyeliner. Also darken your eyebrows using an eye pencil to add to the overall effect.
Use any of these 4 crazy eye shadow looks to enhance your eyes in a funky way. However, make sure whatever crazy eye shadow you use complements your eyes. For example, if you have hazel eyes, blues and greens will bring out the colored specks in your irises. Just choose the colors that suit you best and you’ll be the star of the show.